Sunday, August 7, 2011

You are what you eat.

     My apologies for my extended absence! Our laptop's power cord died, and we had to wait for another to arrive. Do you have any idea how clean my house is because of all this?! I had nothing else to do but clean. We don't have cable, so I attacked every pile of laundry and dusty baseboard in my house! Whew... thank goodness that cord got here!


     Anyway, we do get Netflix and can stream instantly with our Xbox, so I did watch a few movies while the little one slept. One movie I really got a lot out of was actually a documentary. Food Matters tackled issues involving toxins in and toxins out, the value of good food, and just how much your diet affects your health.


     I would recommend this documentary to anyone concerned with their health and skincare! For more information about great foods for your skin, read my post on magical foods.



Basically, YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT.

3 comments:

  1. I had to send my laptof off for repair and I know hoe you feel, only I wasn;t as constructive as you were..my house got dirtier! I had more time to make a mess! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. My power cord died earlier this summer, so I know exactly how you feel. Thanks for the movie recommendation, it sounds like it is full of good info.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lambs and Ivy Designs & Additionsstyle- I'm so glad that I'm not alone in that feeling! I hadn't realized how much I really use the computer until it was out of use!

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment, and I try my best to respond to them all. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me and your fellow readers!