Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bath and Beauty

     Today, I decided to do some sample shopping. I'm planning a few really yummy reviews, and I enjoy supporting handmade bath and body products by purchasing those products (like face care) that I currently do not make myself.

     In my Etsy wanderings, I ran across a few decadent shops I'd like to share with you. Enjoy!






Shop Announcement: For Strange Women is a collection of 100% natural artisan perfume and other concoctions fragranced with pure botanical essences. Victorian styles combine with the serenity of the deep forest to create sensory connections to nature as well as the past. All of my creations are made from scratch using the finest quality natural materials sourced from around the world (organic and sustainably wild-crafted).


________________________






For bath salts, body care, perfumes, and more!

________________________






Shop Announcement: Pure Simplicity Soaps - Old-fashioned, All natural handmade soaps with a modern twist. Vegan Soaps, Lush Dupes, Bath Bombs, Bath Salts, Party Favors and much more!


4 comments:

I read each and every comment, and I try my best to respond to them all. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me and your fellow readers!